Tech Support Specialist, Maryland
ARE YOU UP FOR THE CHALLENGE? CourtSmart Digital Systems is recruiting for a Tech Support Specialist in Maryland. We are looking for a dynamic, self-starter with excellent organizational and communication skills; to handle day-to-day tasks in a professional manner with the ability to effectively manage deadlines and expectations. CourtSmart Digital Systems, is a leading developer of digital recording technology for government venues offering an exciting future for the right candidate who is up for the challenge.
We are currently looking to hire a full-time Tech Support Specialist in Maryland. We offer an excellent work environment, convenient location, competitive compensation and good benefits including health, dental insurance and a 401K plan.
- This job requires numerous site visits throughout the entire state of Maryland
- Configuring Dell and HP servers and workstations to operate our digital recording (audio/video) systems including network and database components
- Complete Quality Assurance checks for
- Installation of CourtSmart's hardware and software at customer locations
- Documenting site and support issues
- Training technical and non-technical end-users in the operation of CourtSmart
- Provide high-level support to customers both in-house and onsite via phone and remote connectivity
- Troubleshoot customers' technical issues/escalate to support team as needed
- Technically proficient with the latest versions of Windows Server, MS SQL 2005/2008 and troubleshooting thereof
- Ability to multi-task and manage projects start to finish for installations you are assigned
- Professionalism: Attention to detail, follow-up, and using good judgment is paramount
- Networking knowledge including TCP/IP and DNS
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong troubleshooting and diagnostic skills
- Dell certified tech with A+ certification desired
- Some knowledge of audio/video signal flow a plus
This job requires numerous site visits throughout the entire state of Maryland. It will be mostly local travel with some occasional overnight working with various courts (all levels), police agencies and legislative bodies. This position requires the ability to pass intensive background checks through the FBI, GSA, Interpol and other agencies as needed. Must be able to obtain a valid passport.
IMPORTANT. Send your resume & cover letter to email@example.com with Tech Support Specialist - Maryland in the subject line or fax to (978) 251-4488. No telephone calls accepted.
CourtSmart Digital Systems, Inc, a leading developer of digital recording technology that includes surveillance, video conferencing, capturing audio and video proceedings in courtrooms, law enforcement, and other government venues. CourtSmart is an Inc. 500 Company; we offer an exciting future for qualified candidates who will help us grow.
CourtSmart Digital Systems is an equal opportunity employer.