CourtSmart is seeking experienced government sales professionals for several territories and vertical skills selling our software solutions. CourtSmart Digital Systems is one of the leading software developers for digital audio and video technology. Our target market places are courts, law enforcement, and corrections for verbatim recording, integrated video conferencing, security/surveillance, audio systems, docket displays, and evidence presentation. We have several mission critical applications for the collection and maintenance of audio/video data. Our unique, fault tolerant control technologies allows interfacing and conversion from competitive offerings and monitoring large networks of recording devices.
If you are a sales professional with a proven record in our markets and software technologies we have significant opportunities for you. You will be selling an exciting technology driven solution to the government at multiple levels, state, local and Federal. We are expanding and have opportunities for selling professionals in key areas. Our support staff is the best and we have GSA contracts for our products in the Federal market.
We are currently looking for:
1. FEDERAL SALES EXECUTIVE:
- 10 plus years of selling to the Federal Government
- In depth knowledge of Federal Procurement Regulations and GSA
- Experience selling technology solutions not just hardware
- Experience in both DOD and civilian agencies
- Must live in the Washington, DC area
- Past employment with the Federal Government would be a plus especially in a procurement or GSA position
- Good knowledge of the Federal Procurement cycle including responding to RFP’s
- Must be a self-starting professional with excellent communication skills
- Technical knowledge of hardware, software, audio, and video a big plus
2. MIDWEST and SOUTHEAST REGIONAL SALES:
- For the Midwest preferably Chicago area, Detroit, Minneapolis, or another major metropolitan area with easy access to the territory.
- For the Southeast preference for Atlanta or another major area in the South
- 10 plus years of solution selling or working in the trial courts a plus
- Selling to the Government, State and Local a big plus
- 50% travel or more
- Knowledge of strategic selling a must
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to manage and successfully conclude long term selling projects of big ticket capital goods
- Experience in responding to RFP’s and knowledge of government procurement regulations
- Technical knowledge a big plus
3. California and Texas:
- California prefer residence in the Los Angeles or San Jose areas
- Texas prefer residence in a major area such as Austin, San Antonio, Dallas or Houston
- Tremendous opportunities in both states for court recording, law enforcement recording, corrections, and security/surveillance for all venues
- The ability to work with legislators and other law makers is a big plus in both states
4. Video Security Surveillance Expert:
- Extensive knowledge of the video security industry with specific knowledge of casinos, jails, and other areas where secured surveillance is mandatory.
- At least 10 years of proven expertise in this area
- The ideal candidate would be located in the Boston area
- Knowledge of competitive software based security systems is a must
- The ability to read blueprints and write job specifications
- Requires travel up to 50%
- Licensing or certificates in this area would be a big plus
Forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with Sales in the subject line or fax to 978.251.4488. Only qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview.
CourtSmart located in North Chelmsford, Massachusetts engineers and installs technically advanced audio and video technologies. Courtrooms, law enforcement agencies, correction facilities, corporate meetings, government agencies, or wherever a verbatim record, video conferencing or security/surveillance systems are required, CourtSmart’s fault-tolerant, database driven digital technology provides unsurpassed quality, reliability, and support.
CourtSmart is an Equal Opportunity Employer