Audio/Video Technician, N. Chelmsford, MA
- Understand and provide audio signal flow, control circuit, and AV system designs for site installations
- Perform presales site visits, evaluate A/V solution needs, and document information necessary to complete new quotes for future AV installations and upgrades.
- Field AV Support Calls including ticket creation, proper triage of ticket, plan of action to fix issues and follow-up with the customer via email and phone
- Install and support the audio/video components of digital recording systems, digital security surveillance systems, and video conferencing systems
- Travel to sites for scheduled installation, site-visits, support issues 10-25% annually.
- Provide AV materials lists needed for estimating jobs for both installations and resolving support issues when necessary.
- Research, test, and evaluate new AV products (controls, DSPs, microphones, cameras, presentation)
- Design and deliver audio and video solutions for current and potential accounts
- Designing and installing control systems such as Crestron and Extron, the ability to program these systems is a big plus.
- Designing and installing video distribution systems for courtroom presentation.
- Implementing and integrating video conferencing systems such as Polycom, Clear One.
- Solid knowledge of audio/video signal-flow and the ability to design and fine tune audio programs for DSPs: Lectrosonics, Symmetrix, Clear One, BSS, etc.
- Perform Rack-builds, rack-preparation, and cable management to Neutrik and industry standards.
- Ability to terminate XLR, ¼-Inch, BNC, and CAT5E.
- Experienced installing PA Systems, balancing and turning rooms.
- Working knowledge of loading and troubleshooting control systems AMX, Crestron and Extron systems, programming these systems is a plus.
- Working knowledge of single to multichannel video input and output systems.
- General knowledge in interacting with networks.
- Experience in the realm of CTS, CTS-I/D, DMC_E, but certification not necessary.
- Knowledge of digital audio transport (DANTE) is a plus.
This position requires traveling (up to 25%) primarily within the United States with possible travel to Canada, Bermuda and Europe. You will be working within various types of courts, police agencies and legislative bodies, so the ability to pass a background check without felonies is important. Ability to obtain a valid passport is required.
IMPORTANT. Send your resume & cover letter to email@example.com with AV Technician, N. Chelmsford, MA in the subject line or fax to (978) 251-4488. No telephone calls accepted.
CourtSmart Digital Systems, Inc, a leading developer of digital recording technology that includes surveillance, video conferencing, capturing audio and video proceedings in courtrooms, law enforcement, and other government venues. CourtSmart is an Inc. 500 Company; we offer an exciting future for qualified candidates who will help us grow.
CourtSmart Digital Systems is an equal opportunity employer.