CourtSmart’s Smart Surveillance system is a comprehensive, ODBCOpen Database Connectivity (ODBC) is a standard programming interface. Utilizing ODBC CourtSmart can manage the metadata connected to a recording making retrieval of these recordings fast and simple. compliant, hybrid solution to meet surveillance needs. Smart Surveillance, a software based digital solution, provides greater functionality and reliability than a DVR system and uses non-proprietaryNot protected by trademark or patent and is in the public domain, widely licensed, and not restricted to one manufacturer also known as “commercial off the shelf (COTS).” hardware. Security staff get the tools they need to protect both people and property with advanced, yet easy to use surveillance technology. This solution is also integrated with other CourtSmart server applications and is scalable from one to hundreds of cameras. As a hybrid solution, CourtSmart’s surveillance system can use existing cameras and integrate them with new technology as the need arises.
CourtSmart’s surveillance technology can be used for hospitals, hotels, correctional facilities, medical facilities, casinos, recreational areas, religious centers, courthouses wherever the need for video surveillance is required.
CourtSmart Smart Surveillance offers:
- Multiple view capabilities
- Multiple motion detection modes for each camera
- Use smartphones or tablets for access to camera views
- Record and playback from any workstation
- Create meaningful reports
- Remote monitoring
- Set to alarm on defined conditions
- Utilize existing cameras, analog, HD-SDI, or IP
- Add as many capture devices as needed
- ODBC database management for quick searching and playback
- Interfaces with access control and alarm systems
- Gold-Standard support for the system directly from CourtSmart
The CourtSmart solution uses non-proprietary hardware and industry standard computers, wiring, and cameras. CourtSmart Smart Surveillance minimizes failure through fault-tolerantWhen a system continues to record when a component of the system has failed. redundant servers.